BACK TO SCOOL Promotion Terms and Conditions
WESTPOINT BROWN PLAINS MARKETPLACE
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry is only open to residents of NSW, Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and retailers within Westpoint Brown Plains and the retailers’ employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Promotion commences at 9am on Wednesday 22nd January 2020. Entries close 5PM on Wednesday 28th January 2020.
- For customers to enter the Back To School Promotion at Westpoint Brown Plains, they are required to complete the required question on the Westpoint Brown Plains Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WestpointBrownPlains /
Answering the question: In 25 words or less, tell us your secret to sneaking veggies into your kids lunch box?
- Entries in the promotion are limited to one per person for the promotional period.
- There is a total of two (2) prizes for this promotion to the value of $100.
- This prize consists of:
• 2 x NewsXpress Westpoint Brown Plains gift card to the value of $50
- The prize is to be claimed at a nominated store located at Westpoint Brown Plains place 8-24 Browns Plains Rd, Browns Plains QLD 4118 and is valid for 12months.
- The voucher can be used on any NewsXpress products, excluding lottery, and valid for 12 months.
- Arkadia Property Services on its own behalf, its agents and the owners of Westpoint Brown Plains does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever arising out of any alleged reliance on the vouchers or otherwise.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize to the equal value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize draw will be conducted at Arkadia Property Services Level 1, 202 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089 at 10am, Monday 27th January.
- By a judge who will determine the winner based on the creativity, skill or originality of response. and notified within half an hour of the prize draw.
- Winners will be notified via email, and their first name will be posted onto Westpoint Brown Plains Facebook page.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner is under the age of 15 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
- The Promoter may cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
a. advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at Westpoint Brown Plains and on Westpoint Brown Plains Facebook page
- The Promoter is Westpoint Brown Plains 8-24 Browns Plains Rd, Browns Plains QLD 4118. ACN 163274575
Address: Arkadia Property Services Level 1, 202 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Telephone: 02 9908 0320